FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What is a probabilistic expert system?
- 2. What makes SPIRIT better than traditional expert systems?
- 3. Are there applications of SPIRIT?
- 4. How you generate a knowledgebase in SPIRIT?
- 5. What is the principle of Maximum Entropy used for?
- 6. What is the correct representation of given information?
- 7. Can you describe the SPIRIT userlanguage?
- 8. What kind of graphical visualisation exists in SPIRIT?
- 9. How can you receive probabilities from observations?
- 10. What is the SPIRIT file-format of stored knowledgebases?
- 11. How can you prepare input datafiles learning by SPIRIT?