Information about the topic Entropy,
with references to conferences, journals and research groups can be found under
on the WorldWideWeb .
are meetings for scientists from all over the world to exchange information about the newest developments in their research area.
- At the International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence several researchers concern in workshops and lectures with Artificial Intelligence.
- IJCAI 2007 took place in Hyderabad, India (2007, Jan 6-12). 2009 the conference is in Pasadena, California, USA (2009, July 11-17). It will be organised by AAAI (American Association for Artificial Intelligence) .
Further existing systems
whose principals are based on the probability theory are the following.
- An important representative is HUGIN , which was developed by a group of researchers in Denmark.
- The program Netica is offered by Norsys . It based on Belief-Nets and Influence-Diagrams.
- DXpress is a tool to develop probabilistic models for medical diagnosis.
- MSBNx (Microsoft Baysian Network Editor and ToolKit) , developed by Microsoft, works with Bayesian Belief-Nets.
The programs mentioned above are available as demo versions. You can download them by clicking the corresponding links.
Online available is
- LEXMED , used in medical diagnosis to estimate the probability of appendizitis. It supports specialists to detect such a disease.