Hints for Authors
The conference contributions will be published by VDI-Verlag in the series Fortschritt-Berichte.
The source format DIN A4 is reduced to the final format DIN A5 in black and white.
Please pay attention:
- Labels and references MUST start with your initials,
- The bibliography section MUST follow this form:
BibTeX is not allowed.
- The caption is below in figure environments and above in table environments.
- The colour differences of graphics must also be recognisable in black and white printing.
- The slash (/) is preferred to express fractions in text formulae.
- The type-size in tables and pictures must amount to at least 3 mm because of the printed text's reduction to 70%.
Your paper should be written in English. The number of pages is limited to 15.
Please use the following LaTeX template to write your paper.
In exceptional cases a Word template can be requested. In this case we convert the text to LaTeX.
Print your paper in black and white with text's reduction to 70% and check the readability, especially the contrast of the graphics.
Submit your source files together with any graphics in .eps and .pdf or .png format as a ZIP file by e-mail to Jutta Düring.
Deadline for submission of the camera-ready paper: 1 July 2018
At the end of the conference a Best Paper will be selected, and recommended to and published in a Special Issue of the "International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems" after a peer review process.
24 November 2017, JD