Dorothée Schulte, M. A.
- since October 2021: Teaching Module: „Methoden und Didaktik der Erwachsenenbildung“ (Module 7C, M.A. Bildung und Medien – eEducation)
- since April 2021: Research Associate in the project "German Digital Open University – Developing structural models of digital higher education in Germany"
- since October 2017: Research Associate at the FernUniversität in Hagen, until 12/2020 as part of the project The joint Federal Government-Länder Competition “Advancement through Education: Open Universities”
- 2015–2017: Coordinator for vocational orientation at the transition from school to profession at WeTeK Berlin gGmbH
- 2014–2015: Student assistant at the Research Center for Research on Continuing Education and Education Management (FWB) at Deutsche Universität für Weiterbildung (DUW) in Berlin (German University for Continuing Education)
- 2013–2016: Master of Arts (M. A.) Adult Education/ Lifelong Learning at Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
- 2011–2012: Study visit at Griffith College Dublin within the B. A. degree course Journalism & Visual Media
- 2009–2013: Bachelor of Arts (B. A.) European Media Studies at University of Potsdam
- 2006–2014: Coordinator Sales & Marketing at Mövenpick Hotels Deutschland GmbH
- 2003–2006: Apprenticeship as management assistant in event organization
- Higher education research, especially on the future of higher education
- Future-oriented research approaches and methodology
- Continuing education and university lifelong learning
- Scientific communication and dissemination of project and research results for different target groups
- Schulte, Dorothée; Cendon, Eva & Makoe, Mpine (in press). Future Scenarios for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education and the Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic. In Martha Burkle, Alan Tait & Josep Duart (Hrsg.), The Changing Character of Universities: the Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic. Basel: Springer International Publishing.
- Cendon, Eva, Schulte, Dorothée, & Mörth, Anita (2021). University continuing education as an innovation lab for future education – potentials and limitations. European Journal of University Lifelong Learning (EJULL), 5(1), 15–26. DOI: 10.53807/0501asxt.
- Schulte, Dorothée, & Makoe, Mpine (2020). Accessibility and Inclusivity in Higher Education and the Impact of Covid-19: Implications for active citizenship and university lifelong learning. European Journal of University Lifelong Learning (EJULL), 4(2), 37–43. Retrieved from https://eucenstudies.files.wordpress.com/2020/12/09_schulte-makoe_dec20-final.pdf
- Schulte, Dorothée; Cendon, Eva & Makoe, Mpine (2020). Re-Visioning the Future of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education. Report on Focus Group Discussions for the UNESCO Futures of Education Initiative. University of the Future Network. Retrieved from https://unifuture.network/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2020/08/20200722_UFN_UNESCO-report_fin.pdf
- Schulte, Dorothée, & Cendon, Eva contributed by Hochberg, Jana & Wild, Rüdiger (2019). The Digitalization of the University of the Future. Visions on the Future of Teaching and Learning in the Digital Age. [Video] Retrieved from https://offene-hochschulen.de/de.offene-hochschulen.de/fyls/5445/serve_webm/video.webm