Dorothée Schulte, M. A.
- since October 2017: Research Associate at the FernUniversität in Hagen, until 12/2020 as part of the project The joint Federal Government-Länder Competition “Advancement through Education: Open Universities”
- 2015–2017: Coordinator for vocational orientation at the transition from school to profession at WeTeK Berlin gGmbH
- 2014–2015: Student assistant at the Research Center for Research on Continuing Education and Education Management (FWB) at Deutsche Universität für Weiterbildung (DUW) in Berlin (German University for Continuing Education)
- 2013–2016: Master of Arts (M. A.) Adult Education/ Lifelong Learning at Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
- 2011–2012: Study visit at Griffith College Dublin within the B. A. degree course Journalism & Visual Media
- 2009–2013: Bachelor of Arts (B. A.) European Media Studies at University of Potsdam
- 2006–2014: Coordinator Sales & Marketing at Mövenpick Hotels Deutschland GmbH
- 2003–2006: Apprenticeship as management assistant in event organization
- Higher education research, especially on the future of higher education
- Future-oriented research approaches and methodology
- Continuing education and university lifelong learning
- Scientific communication and dissemination of project and research results for different target groups
- Member of University of the Future Network
- Schulte, Dorothée; Cendon, Eva & Makoe, Mpine (in press). Future Scenarios for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education and the Impact of the Covid-19 Pandemic.
- Schulte, Dorothée, & Makoe, Mpine (2020). Accessibility and Inclusivity in Higher Education and the Impact of Covid-19: Implications for active citizenship and university lifelong learning. In Abena Dadze-Arthur, Anita Mörth, Francesca Uras, Susan Dennett, Ester Martínez, Juan C. Rodríguez, . . . Heribert Hinzen (Eds.), eucen Studies. eJournal of University Lifelong Learning: eucen ULLL Open Fora 2020. Vol 4, No 2 (pp. 37–43). eucen Electronic Press, 2020.
Schulte, Dorothée; Cendon, Eva & Makoe, Mpine (2020). Re-Visioning the Future of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education. Report on Focus Group Discussions for the UNESCO Futures of Education Initiative. University of the Future Network. Retrieved from https://unifuture.network/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2020/08/20200722_UFN_UNESCO-report_fin.pdf
Schulte, Dorothée, & Cendon, Eva contributed by Hochberg, Jana & Wild, Rüdiger (2019). The Digitalization of the University of the Future. Visions on the Future of Teaching and Learning in the Digital Age. [Video] Retrieved from https://offene-hochschulen.de/de.offene-hochschulen.de/fyls/5445/serve_webm/video.webm