Online-Workshop: Transformative Research in Cities - November 29th 2022[12.10.2022]
In advance oft the 4th KoMet-Day ‘Urban Complexity: Science Perspectives of Complexity and Transformation on Sustainable Urban Development’ young scientist workshop Transformative Research in Cities: Present and Future takes place. Organized by the young researcher network Urban System Group the workshop trys to get a deeper understanding of (1) discourses of transformative research practice in sustainability transition cases from the Global South and North, opportunities and challenges of methods like data modelling and scenario simulation in such projects (2), and to discuss (3) roles researchers have in transition processes and handling associated challenges to discuss.
- Prof. Dr. Derk Loorbach DRIFT, Rotterdam
- Ass. Prof. Kristina Bogner, Copernicus Institute of Sustainable Development, Utrecht University
- Dr. Sarah Wolf, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, FU Berlin
- Sean Goodwin, Global Basque Center for Climate Change
- Rico Herzog, City Science Hamburg, Hafen Universität Hamburg
- Katharina Schiller, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research ISI, Karlsruhe
- Website: https://metropolenforschung.uaruhr.de/
- Date: Online-workshop November 29, 2022, from noon to 4:30 p.m.
- Detailed program (PDF)
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following information: Title / First name / Last name / Institution / Email.
You will receive the access data via email a few days before the workshop.