Workshop of the Working Group “Variational methods on graphs and networks”
February 24-26, 2020, Zagreb, Croatia
The COST-Action "CA18232 - Mathematical models for interacting dynamics on networks" has started its activities in October 2019. Five working groups are composing our COST-Action; they will hold parallel meetings in the last week of February 2020 in Zagreb.
The Working Group #4 on “Variational methods on graphs and networks”, coordinated by Delio Mugnolo (Hagen) and Pavel Kurasov (Stockholm), will organize a workshop in Zagreb on February 24-26, 2020.
The workshop will gather together a few experts in the field to give an opportunity for informal scientific discussions and initiating future collaborations that may be supported by COST in the future.
The list of participants includes
- Raffaele Carlone (U Naples)
- David Krejčiřík (Prague)
- James Kennedy (U Lisbon)
- Joachim Kerner (U Hagen)
- Aleksey Kostenko (U Ljubljana/U Vienna)
- Pavel Kurasov (U Stockholm)
- Corentin Léna (U Stockholm)
- José Mazon (U Valencia)
- Delio Mugnolo (U Hagen)
- Jacob Muller (U Stockholm)
- Serge Nicaise (PU Hauts-de-France-Valenciennes)
- Diego Noja (U Milano-Bicocca)
- Marvin Plümer (U Hagen)
- Andrea Posilicano (U Insubria-Como)
- Olaf Post (U Trier)
- Jonathan Rohleder (U Stockholm)
- Christian Seifert (Hamburg U of T)
- Andrea Serio (U Stockholm)