Workshop of the Working Group “Variational methods on graphs and networks”
The COST-Action "CA18232 - Mathematical models for interacting dynamics on networks" has started its activities in October 2019. Five working groups are composing our COST-Action.
The Working Group #4 on “Variational methods on graphs and networks”, coordinated by Delio Mugnolo (Hagen) and Pavel Kurasov (Stockholm), organized a workshop on February 17-18, 2021. The workshop was held in Zoom. The videos of the talks can be found here.
List of speakers:
February 17, 2021
- 2:30 pm CET Ernesto Estrada (Zaragoza)
- 3:30 pm CET Gissell Estrada-Rodriguez (UPMC, Paris)
- 4:15 pm CET Matthias Keller (Potsdam)
- 5:15 pm CET Christian Rose (Potsdam)
February 18, 2021
- 2:30 pm CET Peter Stollmann (Chemnitz)
- 3:30 pm CET Marcel Schmidt (Jena/Leipzig)
- 4:15 pm CET Yehuda Pinchover (Technion, Haifa)
- 5:15 pm CET Matthias Hofmann (Lisbon)
- 6:00 pm CET Andrea Serio (Stockholm)
The Zoom coordinates and list of abstracts can be found here.