Bianca Rolfes, B.A.
- since January 2022: Student assistant at the FernUniversität in Hagen, Faculty of Cultural and Social Sciences in the teaching area of Scientific Continuing Education and University Didactics
- since October 2021: M.A. Education and Media: eEducation at the FernUniversität in Hagen
- 08/2021: Graduation B.A. Educational Science
- 01–02/2020: Internship at the Department of Educational Theory and Media Education at the FernUniversität in Hagen
- since February 2019: various activities within the AStA of the FernUniversität in Hagen
- 2017–2018: Supplementary staff Gievenbecker Knirpse e.V.
- 2015–2021: Studies B.A. Educational Science at the FernUniversität in Hagen
- 2004–2009: Student assistant LexisNexis Deutschland GmbH (Central Documentation Primary Content)
- 2004–2015: Study of Dental Technology at the Hochschule Osnabrück (University of Applied Sciences) combined with parental leave
- 2001–2004: High school diploma at the Overberg Kolleg Münster
- 1990–2003: Apprenticeship as dental technician with subsequent professional activity
Adult and Continuing Education | 07.04.2022