Dr. Jan Hellriegel
- Teaching Module: „Methoden und Didaktik der Erwachsenenbildung“ (Module 7C, M.A. Education and Media - eEducation)
- Since 09/2022 Research Associate at FernUniversität in Hagen, Chair Adult and Continuing Education
- 10/2019–03/2023 Research Associate at the Institute for Education Research of the Johannes Gutenberg-University in Mainz
- 06/2018–06/2022 PhD student at TU Kaiserslautern in the field of adult- and media-education.
- 04/2019–09/2019 Research Associate at the „Zentrum für Lehrerbildung (ZfL)“ at TU Kaiserslautern.
- 10/2017–03/2019 Research Associate in the Department of Educational Science at TU Kaiserslautern
- 12/2014–09/2017 Research Associate in the project "KOLA" in the Department of Educational Science at TU Kaiserslautern
- 08/2013–09/2014 Freelancer at „jugendschutz.net“
- 06/2011–02/2014 Student assistant at the Center for Continuing Education in Mainz (ZWW)
- 08/2011–12/2011 Student assistant at Johannes Gutenberg-University in Mainz
- 06/2014 Master of Arts (M. A.) in Educational Science at Johannes Gutenberg-University in Mainz (Focus on media and adult education)
- 03/2012 Bachelor of Arts (B. A.) in Educational Science at Johannes Gutenberg-University in Mainz (Focus on media education)
- Program planning & program research in the field of adult education
- Digital media as teaching content & teaching aids in adult education
- Participation in society (under the conditions of digitization)
- Media literacy / competence development
- Action-based learning / Action-based learning methods
- Education counselling
If you are interested in writing a master's thesis in our chair, and are still looking for a topic, you are welcome to write your thesis with me (in addition to the research topics presented) with regard to the following topic (depending on availability):
Program research & research on program planning activities in the field of public adult education, e.g.: Program analyses that access the program archive of the German Institute for Adult Education and thematically address media issues (mass media, electronic media, digital media) in pedagogical contexts (media literacy, media education, media pedagogical trends). Longitudinal and cross-sectional analyses can be performed with the data sets of the program archive. If you are interested, please feel free to contact me by e-mail.
- Member of the German Educational Research Association (GERA | DGfE) - Division 9 - Adult Education & Division 12 - Media Education
- Adult Education Digitalisation Research Network
- Rohs, Matthias; Hellriegel, Jan & Prescher, Thomas (2017). Learning with digital media in a German vocational education and training system. Bulletin in Institute of Technology and Vocational Education (Nagoya University), 16, 71–79.