Research assistant at the junior research group Multimedia
Phone: +49 2331 987-2241
Universitätsstr. 27 – PRG / Building 5
Room A 106 (1st floor)
What is my role within CATALPA?
As a doctoral researcher of psychology, I investigate interactive learning environments as part of the junior research group Multimedia.
CATALPA offers me the opportunity to conduct explorative, experimental research in the field of interactive multimedia learning. I appreciate the interdisciplinary focus and support for junior researchers which enables an open, developmental research environment. I strive to increase visibility of chances and opportunities regarding the application of interactive, personalized learning materials in universities.
- Scientific researcher, Junior group Multimedia, Research Cluster CATALPA, FernUniversität Hagen (since July 2021)
- MA Educational Science, FernUniversität Hagen (2021).
- Multimedia Learning – how can it be designed in a comprehensive, applicable and interactive manner, to support learners?
- Motivation and Attitudes – how do they influence learner’s behaviours and how do educational measures and learning materials intervene?
- The connection of these aspects allows to understand personalized, accessible, practically usable and useful learning environments at university as a chance and thus makes it applicable.
I am currently working on my first publications.