Cooperation and Partners
As part of CATALPA – Center of Advanced Technology for Assisted Learning and Predictice Analytics – the FernUniversität in Hagen cooperates with other relevant institutions.
CATALPA is convinced that only through open exchange and interdisciplinary cooperation excellent science can be created. Therefore, in addition to the already existing cooperations, CATALPA is constantly working on establishing collaborations with other universities and selected relevant institutes. Thus, the Research Center complements the currently available research competence and enables other institutes to use the excellent research framework conditions of the FernUniversität in Hagen.
In the following you will find an overview of the currently existing and completed cooperations. Read below about the networks in which CATALPA members are also involved.
In addition, CATALPA of the FernUniversität in Hagen is working on the establishment of further cooperations with other universities and selected relevant institutes in order to complement the currently available research expertise.
- RWTH Aachen University | more
- German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) with our partner Prof. Dr. Niels Pinkwart | more
- German Institute for Adult Education – Leibniz Centre for Lifelong Learning (DIE) with our partner Prof. Dr. Hannes Schröter | more
- Humboldt Institute for Internet and Digitalisation (HIIG) with our partner Partner Dr. Benedikt Fecher | more
- Humboldt Universität zu Berlin with our partner Partner Prof. Dr. Niels Pinkwart | more