Kirsten Gropengießer, M. Sc.
Research associate in the NOVA:ea project
Phone: +49 2331 987-2314
Universitätsstraße 27 – PRG / Building 5
Raum A 128 (1. Etage)
What is my role within CATALPA?
As a research assistant, I am involved in the co-design of innovation strategies in the environment of digitization in education as part of the NOVA:ea project. My tasks include the planning and establishment of communication, cooperation and management structures. The goal here is the technological, psychometric, competency-oriented and diversity-appropriate further development of e-assessment formats. The project thus focuses on improving the structural, process and experience quality of e-assessments.
Working at the research center allows me to gain insight into different research areas due to the interdisciplinary exchange with other researchers.
- Project manager in the innovation cluster "E-Assessment - Diversity, Didactics, Technologies" (NOVA:ea) at the FernUniversität in Hagen (since November 2022)
- Scientific online tutor in the teaching area of social psychology at the Faculty of Psychology at the FernUniversität in Hagen (2018 - 2022)
- M. Sc. Legal Psychology with a focus on expert opinion in criminal and civil proceedings at the Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität in Bonn; completion of an expert opinion-based master's thesis on the question of the credibility of a witness statement (2017 - 2020)
- B. Sc. Psychology at the FernUniversität in Hagen; completion of the Bachelor's thesis in the teaching area of Developmental Psychology with the topic Developmental Psychological Aspects of Envy (2011 - 2016).
- Akzeptanz von E-Assessment
- Diversität und computergestütztes kollaboratives Lernen
- Adaptive Lernumgebungen
I am currently working on my first publication within CATALPA.